The Optical Shoppe at Eyecare, MD was established in 1998 to offer our valued patients a full range of services to accommodate any lifestyle and budget.
Education is a very important part of the eyewear and lens selection process. Our Optician, Gale Smith-Gosser, License # TD-1278 is very knowledgeable in all aspects of frame and lens choices, including the latest in breakthrough technology. This is extremely beneficial when you are choosing eyewear to meet your specific visual needs.
Optical Shop Hours of Operation
Monday – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Tuesday – 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Wednesday – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday – 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Closed for Lunch – 11:30 am – 12:15 pm
As part of our full service capabilities we offer:
- Fulfillment of any eyeglass prescription by a highly trained professional.
- Personalized attention for selection of eyewear and lenses.
- Lifetime free cleaning and adjustments.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
The Optical Shoppe maintains a variety of styles from high fashion designer brands to value package eyewear. We take pride in our selection. We keep up with all of the latest high quality designers and trends.
We insist on providing superior lenses for our patients and are pleased to offer the latest lenses available such as:
- Progressive (Essilor – Varilux series of lenses).
- Crizal Non-Glare Lenses (for 10% crisper clearer vision, preventing glare under artificial light. night driving, florescent lighting).
- Polarized sunglass lenses, for the best in glare protection, polarized and anti glare protection.
- High Index lenses (thinner) for higher strength prescriptions.
- Transition lenses, which go from light to dark, according to changing light.
- Computer lenses, feature a larger intermediate area, perfect for working at a computer.
- Blue light filters – Protects your vision from light from computers, smart phones, tables and fluorescent bulbs.